Course Title Sales Presentation 6N3567
Learners will be able to:
- Assess strategic account planning information to position the presentation appropriately
- Appraise presentation content to ensure the topic is clearly introduced, explained and summarised
- Evaluate audience questions to include identifying the nature and purpose of questions, answering all questions and objections confidently and comprehensively, using appropriate probes to gauge the audience’s understanding and to identify areas of concern or confusion
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of the style of sales presentation to include speaking clearly and audibly at a measured pace and confidently presenting the benefits of the solution with commitment and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate awareness of effective methods of concluding presentations to include the use of benefits statements, summarising the next steps and agreed actions, concluding on a positive note and securing commitment to action from customers
- Organise presentation content to include clear objectives, a sales message targeted to an audience, appropriate language and jargon and appropriate
- media, technologies and support aids
- Organise presentations to ensure they are delivered under the appropriate conditions to include timing, location and people
- Demonstrate a range of presentation skills to include listening to the audience and identifying the nature and purpose of questions, answering all questions and objections confidently and comprehensively and using appropriate probes to gauge the audience’s understanding and to identify areas of concern and or confusion
- Use selected media, technologies and support aids competently with commentary that adds value to any visual material
- Formulate presentations based on a clear structure to include the presentation process, introduction, content and conclusion
- Alter presentation style to emphasis the key elements of the sales message being conveyed and in response to changes in customer behaviour.
This course is assessed through a number of assignments which students must complete to demonstrate their understanding of various topics.
Skills Demonstration 60%
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component Certificate in Sales Presentation 6N3567
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland.