The purpose of this award is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to analyse, evaluate and critically apply marketing management principles and practice to a range of contexts working independently and or taking responsibility for the work of others and or to progress to higher education and training.
- Demonstrate a specialised knowledge of the marketing principles and concepts and how these underpins marketing operations in a variety of industries and sectors
- Appraise marketing theory and practice within the context of business-to-consumer marketing and business-to-business marketing
- Evaluate the key concepts, principles and practice of product and service marketing management to include a comprehensive range of specialised marketing skills and tools
- Formulate a marketing management plan using strategic planning methods, forecasting models, and cost and benefit analysis
- Research the micro and macro marketing environment to identify the impact of change factors which critically affect marketing management decisions
- Appraise marketing management analysis models and their application within the context of building competitive advantage within the marketing environment
- Diagnose marketing management segmentation strategies for the consumer and organisational market so that marketing objectives can be achieved
- Assess the impact of the marketing mix on a organisation and how a organisation can respond to a variety of market situations over the life cycle of a product or service utilising tools and techniques within the marketing mix
- Evaluate the role of integrated marketing communications within the context of advertising and promotion creativity and design so that marketing management can apply and transfer advances in technology to reach and secure specific target markets
- Advocate an international marketing perspective by exploring how a global marketing approach can benefit an organisation in the supply of services and products to international markets
- Evaluate the impact of cause related marketing on marketing management decisions
- Review a chosen organisation’s corporate social responsibility policy to include the impact of current ethical issues on marketing decision making
- Evaluate own learning to include assisting others in identifying learning needs
- Value the engagement with others within a marketing management environment so that the ability to work independently or in a supervisory capacity can be achieved
This course is assessed through a number of assignments which students must complete to demonstrate their understanding of various topics.
Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component Certificate in Marketing Management (6N4188).
QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland.
Course is delivered using a flexible study format. Students can study from home, in centre with our team of tutors or a combination of both.
The total course fees for this course are €595. This includes all course materials, exam fees and certification.
Or call our team on 066 712 9828
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 59
- Assessments Yes