Microsoft Outlook 365
In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.
This course covers the Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Outlook Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-400 certification exam.
You will customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate mail management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, preserve data with archives and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your Outlook items. In short, you’ll work with a wide range of features and options and, in so doing, understand why Outlook is a leading personal management system.
This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft® Outlook® for Office 365™ (Desktop or Online): Part 1 course and will help you customize a communication system well-suited to your work style.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Outlook Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-400 .
● Learning Objectives
- In this course, you will use Outlook to compose and handle your email communications and also manage your calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
- Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Protect your mailbox and manage its size.
- Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management.
- Work with advanced calendar settings.
- Import and forward contacts.
- Assign delegate permissions and share Outlook items with others.
- Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.
- Components / Modules
1- GETTING STARTED WITH OUTLOOK
Topic A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
Topic B: Work with Messages
Topic C: Access Outlook Help
Topic D: Outlook on the Web
2 – FORMATTING MESSAGES
Topic A: Add Message Recipients
Topic B: Check Spelling and Grammar
Topic C: Format Message Content
3 – WORKING WITH ATTACHMENTS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
Topic A: Attach Files and Items
Topic B: Add Illustrations to Messages
Topic C: Manage Automatic Message Content
4 – CUSTOMIZING MESSAGE OPTIONS
Topic A: Customize Reading Options
Topic B: Track Messages
Topic C: Recall and Resend Messages
5 – ORGANIZING MESSAGES
Topic A: Mark Messages
Topic B: Organize Messages Using Folders
6 – MANAGING CONTACTS
Topic A: Create and Edit Contacts
Topic B: View and Print Contacts
7 – WORKING WITH THE CALENDAR
Topic A: View the Calendar
Topic B: Create Appointments
Topic C: Schedule Meetings
Topic D: Print the Calendar
8 – WORKING WITH TASKS AND NOTES
Topic A: Create Tasks
Topic B: Create Notes
1 MODIFYING MESSAGE PROPERTIES AND CUSTOMIZING OUTLOOK
Topic A: Insert Hyperlinks and Symbols
Topic B: Modify Message Properties
Topic C: Add Email Accounts to Outlook
Topic D: Customize Outlook Options
2 – ORGANIZING, SEARCHING, AND MANAGING MESSAGES
Topic A: Group and Sort Messages
Topic B: Filter and Manage Messages
Topic C: Search Outlook Items
3 – MANAGING YOUR MAILBOX
Topic A: Manage Junk Email Options
Topic B: Manage Your Mailbox Size
4- AUTOMATING MESSAGE MANAGEMENT
Topic A: Use Automatic Replies
Topic B: Use Rules to Organize Messages
Topic C: Create and Use Quick Steps
5 – WORKING WITH CALENDAR SETTINGS
Topic A: Set Advanced Calendar Options
Topic B: Create and Manage Additional Calendars
Topic C: Manage Meeting Responses
6- MANAGING CONTACTS
Topic A: Import and Export Contacts
Topic B: Use Electronic Business Cards
Topic C: Forward Contacts
7 – SHARING OUTLOOK ITEMS
Topic A: Assign and Manage Tasks
Topic B: Share Your Calendar
Topic C: Share Your Contacts
8 – MANAGING OUTLOOK DATA FILES
Topic A: Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
Topic B: Work with Outlook Data Files