Sales Management CPD
In this sales management course, learners will identify the main features and impacts of the legal and regulatory framework relevant to the sales function in Ireland. Learners will also learn how to formulate sales management techniques to meet the needs of a range of organisations to include appropriate selling key performance indicators. Learners will create budgets and forecasts for the sales plan and be able to analyse them as well as devise an aftersales service policy for their organisation to include the interpersonal skills required when dealing with a dissatisfied customer post sale and how new sales opportunities can be created from after sales service. Learners will also be able to learn about a range of sales functions to include the recruitment, motivation, leadership, training, organisation, staff compensation and evaluation and the modelling of the complete sales cycle in line with organisational key performance indicators.
Topics Covered include:
- Sales Legislation
- The main provisions of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980
- Consumer Protection Act 2007
- Forecasting of a sales plan
- Sales Budgeting
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Recruitment of the sales team
- Motivating the sales team
- Training the sales team
- Compensation and Rewards
- Evaluating the Sales Team
Who should complete this course?
- Anyone involved in Sales and Business.
- Anyone working in a sales role who wishes to learn best practice techniques.
- People who wish to gain a professional accredited qualification in Sales.