Strategic Management 6N4207
Learners will be able to:
- Examine key strategic management theory and concepts
- Critically evaluate the role and value of strategic planning and management to an organisation
- Research approaches to and process of strategic planning, strategy formulation and implementation within a range of organisation contexts
- Identify strategic control systems and processes used to monitor the implementation of strategy
- Evaluate the relationship between organisation and structure and the key aspects of the structure
- Differentiate between business level and functional level strategy
- Examine the key terminology associated with strategic management planning
- Conduct strategic analysis of markets and resources
- Formulate strategy for a specific organisation or scenario to include identification of planning and control processes
This course is assessed through a number of assignments which students must complete to demonstrate their understanding of various topics.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component Certificate in Strategic Management 6N4207
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland.